“Knitting is hard”, this statement couldn’t be far from the truth since this art form/skill is fun and needs just a bit of patience and practice. Web.com Reviews believes that you can spend a lot of your free time working out the creative side of your mind by getting yourself involved in DIY knitting projects. Here’s a few you can try:
- Malabrigo weave scarf – Winter isn’t coming any time soon. However, it’s always best practice to be prepared ahead. You can knit a beautiful scarf for the winter season and save yourself a few bucks that would have been wasted on a cheaper quality scarf from a named brand.
- Puff – Norwegians have an adorable name for their stools, puffs. With this knitting project you can justify the English word “puff” by knitting a simple, fluffy, and comfortable stool. The yarn can be thin and have a simple pattern. But it would turn out to be an excellent handcrafted gift that your toddlers can enjoy.
- Knit Pumpkins – Like winter, Halloween doesn’t arrive any time soon. However, you don’t need that excuse for knitting a knitted pumpkin. You can make a stuffed pumpkin, a decorative lamp, or a storage compartment for socks with the knitted pumpkin. Make sure to create a sturdy shell for your pumpkin lamp or storage glove.
- Beehive Hats – The British company TOFT, sells gorgeous knitted products and one of them is the “Toft Alpaca Beehive hat”. It looks like stacked layers of honeycombs and the fuzzy outgrowth at the top makes it really cute. You can buy one or knit it yourself to make a great fashion statement in the snowy season.
- Knitted Coasters – Expensive gifts can’t replicate the emotion and thought put behind handmade gifts. If you want to give a handmade gift to your loved ones, a set of knitted coasters would be perfect. Making them won’t cost you a lot in terms of money or labor. You can also treat this project as a revision for your sewing skills.
- Cocoon Hanging seat pattern – This knitting project is labor and time-intensive. However, once you pull it through the final product will prove its worth both in terms of satisfaction and utility. The cocoon seat looks great and is warm and comfy. You can improvise on the pattern and use different colored threads to make something that is one of a kind.
- Huge Arm-Knit Bunny – The giant bunny is magnificent and stunning. It can be a make-believe pet for your kids or the cozy support to send your kids into the dreamland. It may seem quite inconceivable that the project can be completed within mere hours by just knitting the bunny on your hands.
Web.com Reviews suggests you try out these easiest projects which may start with the coasters and move up to the Cocoon hanging seat as you get more confident with your skills.