If you are not a wizard, never try to dye your hair by yourself. Light gray hair, regardless of hair length and type of hairstyle, looks very attractive in most men who come to Brooklyn Barbershops. To keep the dyed hair in its proper form, dyeing must be repeated periodically.In addition, dyed hair is often too easy to distinguish from natural hair. But it is better to go to the professionals.
If you periodically find a single gray hair on your head, you can always pull out these uninvited guests.If you have gray hair on the whole head, in this case, there will be nothing wrong with occasionally hair tintig. If this is done professionally, you may look a few years younger. Homemade attempts to dye your hair in order to hide your own age give, as a rule, the opposite effect.
Whatever your hairstyle, you need to follow some rules:
- The phrase “Foam, rinse, and repeat all over again” is a commercial trick. One washing is enough;
- Use two different shampoos to keep your hair obedient and healthy;
- Use shampoos with proteins;
- If you have very dry hair, try to leave the conditioner on it for about half an hour, and only then rinse it off;
- If you cannot live without a hair dryer, set it to the most delicate mode to minimize hair damage;
- Do not rely on the comb. The best hairstyles are created with the help of hands;
- To maintain a very short hairstyle in proper shape, you should cut your hair every three to four weeks;
- If your hair is not oily, do not use shampoo daily. From time to time, wash your hair just with water;
- Be content with hair, inherited from nature. Do not try to straighten curly hair;
- If you need a dandruff shampoo, get it, but do not forget to buy a conditioner.
Our Location: 809 Franklin Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11216
Our Website: https://809franklinave.com/